Preparation time – 10mins
Cooking time – 20mins
Serves – 2
Soya bean(small) – 1/4 cup (small sized soyabean is available in market now)
Tomato(big) – 2
Onion(big) – 2
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Garlic ginger paste – 2 tsp
Cooking Oil – 2 spoon (more the oil, better the taste)
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – few
Mustard – few
Salt – few
Water – 1/2 cup
- Soak soya bean in hot water for 5mins and then drain it. Squeeze it to remove water
- Chop Onion and Tomato to small pieces.
- Make garlic ginger paste using mixie. There are many ready made pastes available.
- Heat a pan with cooking oil and fry the soya bean till the colour turns brown. Transfer it to seperate bowl.
- Using same pan, pour some oil, some mustard and add the chopped onion and then fry for 2 mins.
- Add ginger garlic paste.
- After 2 mins, add the chopped tomato and then fry for 5mins.
- Add salt, chilli powder, garam masala and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 5 mins
- Add the fried soya beans and stir well for 5mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tasty soya bean gravy is ready to serve!
1. Tastes best with Roti, Chappati and Dosa.
2. You may add finely chopped boiled potato(small) 2 nos if you prefer.