- Idli Batter – 1/2 Kg
- Onion – Medium 2 Nos.
- Green Chilli – 3 Nos.
- Urad Dal – 1 tea spoon
- Mustard Seeds – 1 tea spoon
- Curry Leaves – little
- Coriander Leaves – little
- Oil – 5 spoons
- Salt – to taste
1. Chop the onion, green chillies, curry leaf and coriander leaves.
2. Heat a pan, add 2 spoons of oil, mustard seeds, urad dal and roast it for few seconds.
3. Now add chopped onion, green chillies, curry leaves to the batter and mix well.
4. Now take the pan from the stove and keep it away.
1. Take Idly batter and add salt
2. Add all the above fried contents to the batter.
3. Add chopped onion, coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chillies and mix well.
4. Soak it for 15 minutes.
5. Now heat the paniyaram pan and add few drops of oil in each mould.
6. Pour mixed batter in each mould and let it cook for 1 minute.
7. Turn the paniyaram and let the otherside cook for 1 minute.
8. Now transfer the paniyaram into a plate and serve with chutney
Hope you enjoyed preparing and eating “Kuzhi Paniyaram”. Please do let me know your reviews.